Bacau, Slanic Moldova Bacau, Slanic Moldova Hoteluri
Key features of the resort
Hotel Slanic Moldova
One of the most beautiful and popular resorts of Romania is Slanic Moldova. Recently (December 2008) in this resort was opened for tourists delight a modern luxury hotel - Hotel Coroana... More details
Venus** hotel enjoys a convenient location in the resort of Slanic Moldova, being an affordable and comfortable accommodation unit, located near the first mineral springs in the resort. More details
Villa for rent Slanic Moldova
Alex** is a comfortable villa, with good conditions of accommodation, built in the traditional mountain style. More details
Cerbul ** pension, situated in Slanic Moldova, is an accommodation unit that can only be rented for compact groups, with good conditions of accommodation. More details
Description of the destination Slanic Moldova
The resort of Slanic Moldova is situated in Bacau county on the river Slanic, in the foothills of Nemira Mountains of Eastern Carpathians, at an altitude of 530 m, in a valley surrounded by forests of beech and fir trees. A standing-season resort, with intramontane-depression temperate climate, with clean air, free of dust and allergens, rich in resinous aerosols and negative ions.
Slanic Moldova is famous for its springs, discovered in 1801, with carbonated water, bicarbonate, slightly sulfurous, chlorinated, hypertonic, hypotonic. The qualities of the mineral waters were confirmed by multiple medals achieved at international exhibitions in Paris, Vienna. At Slanic Moldova there can be made treatment for:
- digestive disorders (chronic gastritis hypo and hyperacidity, gastric and duodenal ulcers, stomach ailments, atypical chronic colitis, flammable colon, chronic constipation)
- metabolic and nutritional diseases
- kidney and urinary tract diseases
- rheumatic diseases
- cardiovascular disease
- respiratory diseases
- endocrine diseases
Tourists can enjoy warm baths in tubs with mineral water, installations for respiratory therapy (inhalations and aerosols), hydrotherapy and electrotherapy, pools for physical therapy, pits, installations for the treatment of certain peripheral vascular diseases and medical gymnastics.
The resort has a beautiful natural park with opportunities for hiking and excursions in the area, ski slope and sleighing, possibility to visit the Slanic falls. On request we can organize trips to visit the Red Lake and the Bicaz Gorges, the city of Bacau and Targu Ocna salt mine.
*information on units of accommodation presented on www.cazari.ro are verified and respect Romanian tourism standards
*reservations are guaranteed by reservation confirmations and by contracts with hotels management
*prices are lower or equal to rack rates and are applicable only for reservations made through www.cazari.ro
*for reservations made directly at the reception of units of accommodation presented on this site we strongly recommend to check the prices, as there may be significant differences, for witch we assume no responsibility
- Satu Mare
Easy and fast to find a destination by writing down only first letters
Find your destination by selecting at leas one of below options:
- We offer to you 844 units of accommodation, from which:
- 388 Hotel.
- 395 Vila/pension.
- 48 Villa for rent.
- 13 Apartment.
- We offer to you 253 destinations, from which:
- 1. Mountain resort: 44 destinations
- 2. Ski resort: 27 destinations
- 3. Sea resort: 16 destinations
- 4. Danube Delta: 13 destinations
- 5. Balneo-climateric: 31 destinations
- 6. Historical and medieval sites : 63 destinations
- 7. Monasteries/ areas of religious pilgrimage: 43 destinations
- 8. Rural/traditional areas: 82 destinations
- 9. Outstanding natural attractions: 98 destinations
- 10. Main cities: 25 destinations
- 11. Bucharest: 1 destinations
- 12. Airport: 13 destinations
- 13. Seaport: 6 destinations