Mures, Sangeorgiu de Mures Mures, Sangeorgiu de Mures Hoteluri
Key features of the resort
Hotel Sangeorgiu de Mures
Known since 1880, the small resort of Sangeorgiu de Mures has earned its reputation because og the curative mineral waters. In 2003, Apollo**** complex was completely renovated providing the... More details
Description of the destination Sangeorgiu de Mures
The resort Salty Baths Sangeorgiu de Mures is located at 3 km distance from the city of Tirgu-Mures, on the national road DN 15, in the direction Reghin and stretches over an area of 13 hectares at an altitude of 320 meters. The Resort is famous for mineral mud and salt water and it is known since 1880, when there was here a small pool arranged, powered by a natural spring. As "gardens" or "Salty Fountains" are highlighted in a document of 1888. The first owner of the baths was Baron Csete Bela, who observed that “pits dug on his land, quickly filled with salt water”. There are also pools of fresh water, but tourists can enjoy also the hammam, the Turkish bath - the best way to relax.
*information on units of accommodation presented on www.cazari.ro are verified and respect Romanian tourism standards
*reservations are guaranteed by reservation confirmations and by contracts with hotels management
*prices are lower or equal to rack rates and are applicable only for reservations made through www.cazari.ro
*for reservations made directly at the reception of units of accommodation presented on this site we strongly recommend to check the prices, as there may be significant differences, for witch we assume no responsibility
- Satu Mare
Easy and fast to find a destination by writing down only first letters
Find your destination by selecting at leas one of below options:
- We offer to you 847 units of accommodation, from which:
- 382 Hotel.
- 402 Vila/pension.
- 49 Villa for rent.
- 14 Apartment.
- We offer to you 255 destinations, from which:
- 1. Mountain resort: 44 destinations
- 2. Ski resort: 27 destinations
- 3. Sea resort: 16 destinations
- 4. Danube Delta: 13 destinations
- 5. Balneo-climateric: 31 destinations
- 6. Historical and medieval sites : 63 destinations
- 7. Monasteries/ areas of religious pilgrimage: 43 destinations
- 8. Rural/traditional areas: 82 destinations
- 9. Outstanding natural attractions: 98 destinations
- 10. Main cities: 25 destinations
- 11. Bucharest: 1 destinations
- 12. Airport: 13 destinations
- 13. Seaport: 6 destinations