Pension Conacul Secuiesc
Conacul Secuiesc**** pension is located near the village of Coltesti, Alba County, being easily accessible by car.
Conacul Secuiesc**** pension was built between 2005 - 2007 in order to offer at modern accommodation for tourists wishing to explore the beautiful area of the Apuseni Mountains. It is located close to Turda Gorges, the salt mines and the salt baths in Turda.
Very good accommodation conditions, characteristic for the traditional style, impeccable service, delicious food served in a select, unique atmosphere.
It offers accommodation in 23 rooms with 1 to 4 beds, maximum accommodation capacity of 50 seats.
The rooms are furnished with painted furniture; folk sewing and embroidery are a vivid representation of the wealth of rural traditions, offering a relaxing and select atmosphere.
Services and Facilities
The restaurant offers traditional localdishes and in the cellar of the manor tourists can taste traditional wine and cheese.
The manor also has children's playground, guarded parking.
General facilities of the pension: restaurant, guarded parking and playground for children.
Other useful information
*information on units of accommodation presented on www.cazari.ro are verified and respect Romanian tourism standards
*reservations are guaranteed by reservation confirmations and by contracts with hotels management
*prices are lower or equal to rack rates and are applicable only for reservations made through www.cazari.ro
*for reservations made directly at the reception of units of accommodation presented on this site we strongly recommend to check the prices, as there may be significant differences, for witch we assume no responsibility
- Satu Mare
Easy and fast to find a destination by writing down only first letters
Find your destination by selecting at leas one of below options:
- We offer to you 844 units of accommodation, from which:
- 388 Hotel.
- 395 Vila/pension.
- 48 Villa for rent.
- 13 Apartment.
- We offer to you 253 destinations, from which:
- 1. Mountain resort: 44 destinations
- 2. Ski resort: 27 destinations
- 3. Sea resort: 16 destinations
- 4. Danube Delta: 13 destinations
- 5. Balneo-climateric: 31 destinations
- 6. Historical and medieval sites : 63 destinations
- 7. Monasteries/ areas of religious pilgrimage: 43 destinations
- 8. Rural/traditional areas: 82 destinations
- 9. Outstanding natural attractions: 98 destinations
- 10. Main cities: 25 destinations
- 11. Bucharest: 1 destinations
- 12. Airport: 13 destinations
- 13. Seaport: 6 destinations