Hunedoara, Muntii Parang Hunedoara, Muntii Parang Hoteluri Images from Hunedoara, Muntii Parang
Key features of the resort
Hotel Muntii Parang
Rusu*** hotel in Parang Mountains is one of the most modern hotels in the area, with very good conditions of accommodation, quality service, unique panorama. More details
Vila/pension Muntii Parang
Bujor de Munte*** pension in Parang offers its guests a special hospitality and accommodation. The pension has double rooms, suites, restaurant, bar and conference room. More details ... with online reservation
Parang** villa, in Parang Mountains, Hunedoara County, offers best accommodation, breathtaking view, various possibilities for leisure and winter sports. More details
Description of the destination Muntii Parang
Parang resort is located 8 km away from Petrosani, as one of the most developed and beautiful resorts in the area. Tourists who will choose to spend their holiday in the resort can enjoy the excellent view over the surrounding mountains, can practice winter sports including skiing, snowboarding, paragliding. In the resort there is chairlift, night lighting. Hiking lovers can soar to Parangul Mic or Parangul Mare (2518 m).
*information on units of accommodation presented on www.cazari.ro are verified and respect Romanian tourism standards
*reservations are guaranteed by reservation confirmations and by contracts with hotels management
*prices are lower or equal to rack rates and are applicable only for reservations made through www.cazari.ro
*for reservations made directly at the reception of units of accommodation presented on this site we strongly recommend to check the prices, as there may be significant differences, for witch we assume no responsibility
- Satu Mare
Easy and fast to find a destination by writing down only first letters
Find your destination by selecting at leas one of below options:
- We offer to you 847 units of accommodation, from which:
- 382 Hotel.
- 402 Vila/pension.
- 49 Villa for rent.
- 14 Apartment.
- We offer to you 255 destinations, from which:
- 1. Mountain resort: 44 destinations
- 2. Ski resort: 27 destinations
- 3. Sea resort: 16 destinations
- 4. Danube Delta: 13 destinations
- 5. Balneo-climateric: 31 destinations
- 6. Historical and medieval sites : 63 destinations
- 7. Monasteries/ areas of religious pilgrimage: 43 destinations
- 8. Rural/traditional areas: 82 destinations
- 9. Outstanding natural attractions: 98 destinations
- 10. Main cities: 25 destinations
- 11. Bucharest: 1 destinations
- 12. Airport: 13 destinations
- 13. Seaport: 6 destinations