Arad, Moneasa Arad, Moneasa Hoteluri
Key features of the resort
Park ** hotel in Moneasa offers good conditions of accommodation in renovated and improved rooms (there are two types of rooms) affordable. More details ... with online reservation
Club Castel**** villa is located in the middle of a beautiful park of 2600 sqm, in a real castle of the nineteenth century. The castle is one of the architectural jewels of the Moneasa resort,... More details
Description of the destination Moneasa
Moneasa is a picturesque resort, located at 100 km from Arad, surrounded by mountain ridges of the massive limestone Codru Moma, crossed by clear water courses, natural forests and meadows, a lovely town known for its healing springs. The resort enjoys a mild climate, hiking possibilities, shows and annual festivals, such as “Folk Costumes and Craftsman Fair Parade "or" festival of song and dance from ZarandCountry”.
Moneasa resort benefits of semi-thermal waters (24 - 33 º C), bicarbonate, calcium, magnesium, sodium, hypotonic recommended in the treatment of locomotor system, nervous, endocrine glands, gynecological diseases and nutrition.
*information on units of accommodation presented on www.cazari.ro are verified and respect Romanian tourism standards
*reservations are guaranteed by reservation confirmations and by contracts with hotels management
*prices are lower or equal to rack rates and are applicable only for reservations made through www.cazari.ro
*for reservations made directly at the reception of units of accommodation presented on this site we strongly recommend to check the prices, as there may be significant differences, for witch we assume no responsibility
- Satu Mare
Easy and fast to find a destination by writing down only first letters
Find your destination by selecting at leas one of below options:
- We offer to you 844 units of accommodation, from which:
- 388 Hotel.
- 395 Vila/pension.
- 48 Villa for rent.
- 13 Apartment.
- We offer to you 253 destinations, from which:
- 1. Mountain resort: 44 destinations
- 2. Ski resort: 27 destinations
- 3. Sea resort: 16 destinations
- 4. Danube Delta: 13 destinations
- 5. Balneo-climateric: 31 destinations
- 6. Historical and medieval sites : 63 destinations
- 7. Monasteries/ areas of religious pilgrimage: 43 destinations
- 8. Rural/traditional areas: 82 destinations
- 9. Outstanding natural attractions: 98 destinations
- 10. Main cities: 25 destinations
- 11. Bucharest: 1 destinations
- 12. Airport: 13 destinations
- 13. Seaport: 6 destinations