Harghita, Lacul Rosu Harghita, Lacul Rosu Hoteluri
Key features of the resort
Villa for rent Lacul Rosu
BeyKay** villa is located in a picturesque area, in the heart of the mountains, on an area of 0.5 ha, being open all year round. More details
Description of the destination Lacul Rosu
Lacu Rosu is a spa resort for relaxation, located in Harghita County, in the foothills of Suhard Mountains and at the banks of Red Lake.
Administratively, the resort belongs to the municipality of Gheorghieni.
The little resort, situated at an altitude of 980 meters, has a mountain climate with cool summers and cold winters. This bracing climate and the atmosphere free of dust and allergenic impurities advantages the treatment of asthenic neurosis, help to recover from the state of physical and intellectual breakdown.
In Lacu Rosu resort tourists can make a wide variety of activities that can be practiced in addition to rest and treatment.
The main recreational activity is hiking to Bicazului Gorges, Suhard Mountains, Izvorul Muntelui Lake. Another activity can be skiing; the ski slopes are very good and have a length of over 2 km. Other activities: canoeing, climbing and fishing.
*information on units of accommodation presented on www.cazari.ro are verified and respect Romanian tourism standards
*reservations are guaranteed by reservation confirmations and by contracts with hotels management
*prices are lower or equal to rack rates and are applicable only for reservations made through www.cazari.ro
*for reservations made directly at the reception of units of accommodation presented on this site we strongly recommend to check the prices, as there may be significant differences, for witch we assume no responsibility
- Satu Mare
Easy and fast to find a destination by writing down only first letters
Find your destination by selecting at leas one of below options:
- We offer to you 847 units of accommodation, from which:
- 383 Hotel.
- 401 Vila/pension.
- 49 Villa for rent.
- 14 Apartment.
- We offer to you 256 destinations, from which:
- 1. Mountain resort: 44 destinations
- 2. Ski resort: 27 destinations
- 3. Sea resort: 16 destinations
- 4. Danube Delta: 13 destinations
- 5. Balneo-climateric: 31 destinations
- 6. Historical and medieval sites : 63 destinations
- 7. Monasteries/ areas of religious pilgrimage: 43 destinations
- 8. Rural/traditional areas: 82 destinations
- 9. Outstanding natural attractions: 98 destinations
- 10. Main cities: 25 destinations
- 11. Bucharest: 1 destinations
- 12. Airport: 13 destinations
- 13. Seaport: 6 destinations