Valcea, Calimanesti-Caciulata Valcea, Calimanesti-Caciulata Hoteluri
Key features of the resort
Caciulata*** hotel in Calimanesti - Caciulata has prepared staff to the highest standards to be at your disposal and will satisfy all your needs, so that all its guests enjoy an unforgettable holiday. More details
Central ** hotel was built between 1907 and 1911 in Baroque style by Govora - Calimanesti company. More details
Cozia*** hotel is located in the center of the resort of Calimanesti - Caciulata, in the complex Cozia-Caciulata-Oltul. More details
Oltul** hotel is located in the Cozia – Caciulata - Oltul complex, in Calimanesti – Caciulata resort. More details
Orizont – Cozia*** hotel, in Calimanesti-Caciulata, is a relatively new accommodation unit, inaugurated in 2006. By the way it is arranged and equipped and by its location, the hotel offers... More details
Traian** hotel is a variant of affordable accommodation in the resort of Calimanesti - Caciulata, having its own treatment center and indoor swimming pool. More details
Domnitei**** pension, in Calimanesti Calciulata, Valcea County, is one of the best variants of accommodation in the resort, situated in a scenic and relaxing area, with good conditions of... More details
Themis*** is a modern and comfortable villa, suitable for holidays and also for children camps. Themis*** villa is one of the most modern accommodation units in Calimanesti Caciulata, Valcea... More details
Villa for rent Calimanesti-Caciulata
Erma** villa is located on the right bank of the Olt River, in Calimanesti – Caciulata resort. It has a good position; in just 5 minutes you can reach the thermal swimming pools. It is a... More details
Description of the destination Calimanesti-Caciulata
Calimanesti – Caciulata resort is located in the central-southern part of Romania, on the right bank of the river Olt, in the sub-Carpathian depression Jublea-Calimanesti, at 280 m altitude. Calimanesti - Caliulata consists practically of Calimanesti town and the resort of Caciulata, located in the immediate vicinity. The resort benefits from specific climate of the sheltered sub - Carpathian depressions, without large variations of temperature, cool summers (July average temperature is 20 º C) and relatively mild winters (about -5 º C in January).
Calimanesti-Caciulata is a permanent resort. Natural cure factors are represented by the protector climate and sulphurous mineral springs (discovered in 1827), water chlorine, bromine, sodium, calcium, magnesium, mainly hypotonic, with variables concentration, chemical composition and temperature, mesothermal waters (41 º C) and hyperthermal waters (49 ° C).
Calimanesti - Caciulata is indicated in the treatment of:
- digestive diseases (hypoacid chronic gastritis, chronic constipation, chronic colitis);
- hepato-biliary diseases (biliary dyskinesia, chronic colicystitis, chronic hepatitis, chronic pancreatitis, postoperativeconditions in liver diseases);
- kidney and urinary system diseases (kidney lithiasis, chronic pyelonephritis, urinary infections);
- metabolic and nutritional disorders (mellitus diabetes, obesity);
- respiratory disease (bronchitis, chronic tracheo- bronchitis);
- peripheral nervous system diseases (cervical, sequelae of poliomyelitis);
- rheumatic conditions (spondylosis, arthrosis, polyarthritis, tendonitis);
- post traumatic conditions (after twists, luxations, fractures);
- ENT diseases (chronic sinusitis, allergic chronic laryngitis);
- gynecological disorders;
- dermatological diseases, cardiovascular and other.
People who choose accommodation in Calimanesti - Caciulata can climb on Cozia Mountain, can visit the legendary Cozia, Island, Turnu monasteries, Sibiu medieval fortress, the resort being considered the pearl of the resorts on the Olt Valley. You can visit nearby resorts Baile Govora and Baile Olanesti.
*information on units of accommodation presented on www.cazari.ro are verified and respect Romanian tourism standards
*reservations are guaranteed by reservation confirmations and by contracts with hotels management
*prices are lower or equal to rack rates and are applicable only for reservations made through www.cazari.ro
*for reservations made directly at the reception of units of accommodation presented on this site we strongly recommend to check the prices, as there may be significant differences, for witch we assume no responsibility
- Satu Mare
Easy and fast to find a destination by writing down only first letters
Find your destination by selecting at leas one of below options:
- We offer to you 844 units of accommodation, from which:
- 388 Hotel.
- 395 Vila/pension.
- 48 Villa for rent.
- 13 Apartment.
- We offer to you 253 destinations, from which:
- 1. Mountain resort: 44 destinations
- 2. Ski resort: 27 destinations
- 3. Sea resort: 16 destinations
- 4. Danube Delta: 13 destinations
- 5. Balneo-climateric: 31 destinations
- 6. Historical and medieval sites : 63 destinations
- 7. Monasteries/ areas of religious pilgrimage: 43 destinations
- 8. Rural/traditional areas: 82 destinations
- 9. Outstanding natural attractions: 98 destinations
- 10. Main cities: 25 destinations
- 11. Bucharest: 1 destinations
- 12. Airport: 13 destinations
- 13. Seaport: 6 destinations