Sibiu, Arpasu de Sus Sibiu, Arpasu de Sus Hoteluri
Key features of the resort
Vila/pension Arpasu de Sus
Form Albota**** complex area you can admire Arpăşel Valley with Caldarea and the Nature Reservation, surrounded on the left side by Albota peak and on the right side by Buteanu peak (2507 m). You... More details ... with online reservation
Description of the destination Arpasu de Sus
Arpasu de Sus is part of the village of Arpasu de Jos, belonging to Sibiu County.
It is crossed from south to north, the Arpas River, tributary of the Olt, on the left side.
It seems that these places have been inhabited since ancient times. On the territory of this village was discovered a Dacian fortress, on the high plateau called Cetateaua, with dominant strategic position, from where it could be controlled the Olt Valley. The plateau is separated from the rest of the headland by a soil wall and a ditch. Tha soil wall measures today 6 m thick, and the ditch 13 m at the mouth of and 2.2 m deep. On the crest of the wall was found a palisade, composed of thick wooden poles, disposed on four lines. The settlement dates from I BC - I D.C. centuries.
*information on units of accommodation presented on www.cazari.ro are verified and respect Romanian tourism standards
*reservations are guaranteed by reservation confirmations and by contracts with hotels management
*prices are lower or equal to rack rates and are applicable only for reservations made through www.cazari.ro
*for reservations made directly at the reception of units of accommodation presented on this site we strongly recommend to check the prices, as there may be significant differences, for witch we assume no responsibility
- Satu Mare
Easy and fast to find a destination by writing down only first letters
Find your destination by selecting at leas one of below options:
- We offer to you 846 units of accommodation, from which:
- 382 Hotel.
- 401 Vila/pension.
- 49 Villa for rent.
- 14 Apartment.
- We offer to you 255 destinations, from which:
- 1. Mountain resort: 44 destinations
- 2. Ski resort: 27 destinations
- 3. Sea resort: 16 destinations
- 4. Danube Delta: 13 destinations
- 5. Balneo-climateric: 31 destinations
- 6. Historical and medieval sites : 63 destinations
- 7. Monasteries/ areas of religious pilgrimage: 43 destinations
- 8. Rural/traditional areas: 82 destinations
- 9. Outstanding natural attractions: 98 destinations
- 10. Main cities: 25 destinations
- 11. Bucharest: 1 destinations
- 12. Airport: 13 destinations
- 13. Seaport: 6 destinations